Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kenneth Huff Interview


Kenneth Huff, is an artist I met on the streets while I was selling my artwork at art fairs. He was one of the first digital artists to show his work.


from the interview:


Having exhibited his artwork in more than 350 shows internationally, Kenneth Huff is one of the world's most renowned digital creatives--redefining the word fabulous. With an amassed portfolio of naturalistic permutations in prints, sculptures and time-based works, Huff explores organic forms found in the natural world--the ever present beauty in everyday surroundings. Of his sumptuous signature style, he says "Organic structures harkens back to the main point of my work--patterns in nature. Why I create is not about the technology, it's about the image."

No comments:

Post a Comment